Used Condition - Good - Wear on cover and some bent pages - pages clean.
Known as the Father of American Wicca, Raymond Buckland provides this indispensable, comprehensive guide to the solitary practice of Wicca through every season of life. From becoming a witch to improving your life through magic to mastering spells, rites, traditions, and celebrations, this thoroughly modern handbook includes information on:
- The advantages and drawbacks of practicing solitary Wicca
- Constructing the tools and sacred space needed to create magic every day
- Using dreamwork, tarot cards, crystal balls, astrology, and other divinations
- Maintaining ethics without the guidance of a coven
- Developing the power to heal and to ward off negativity